A beautiful Screen Locker with Stars live wallpaper theme for Android devices,
This free ‘Stars live wallpaper Locker’ gives your a chance to watch beautiful,relaxing,flashing stars
scenery directly on your screen lock,Discover millions of starts that twinkle and shine on your lock screen.
The flashing stars will turn your phone into a starry wonder. It is the best choice for you if you like to
relax after work or study by watching night sky.
1. Support flashing stars animation.
2. Support unlock sound settings,you have ten nice ringtones to choose.
3. Support set pin passwordvia keypad lock screen for lock security.
4. Support customize unlock text,device name and operator name.
5. Support customize wallpaper.
6. Support display notifications such as unread messages ,unread mail,missed call and so on in lock screen.
7. Support slide to unlock including both ‘slide up to unlock’,’slide down to unlock’,’slide left to unlock’
and ‘slide right to unlock’.
8. Support display widget in lock screen(Recommend music widget).
9. Support Pattern lock for lock security.
10. Support change clock/date text color,text size and text fonts.
11. Support swipe to remove notification
12. Support change themes for setting background.
13. Blur wallpaper with unread notifications.
14. Support random keypad or password to enhance the security for your phone
15. Support unlock animation.
16. Support music control
How to use?
1.open this app’s settings,then this screen lock will start to work.
2.You can preview the screen lock by clicking the ‘preview’ option when you change any settings.
3.You can change the unlock ways by clicking the ‘Slide to unlock style’ option and select the corresponding option.
Q: What should I do if I encounter double lock screen?
A:You can click ‘Disable System Screen Lock’ option to close system screen lock or set to none.
Q:When I turn on the notifications,it talks back to me while operating my phone.
A:Please turn off ‘Talkback’ in Accessibility of System setting.
Q:This Screen Locker sometimes not work?
A:It means that this app had been killed,This happens when the system is in low memory while you are playing games or you start too many applications. In order to avoid this you can toggle on the ‘Advanced Settings’ to tell the system not to kill it while on low memory.
Q:How to uninstall?
A:Settings–>Security–>Device administrators,Deactivate the application,then you can uninstall normally.
This ‘Stars live wallpaper locker’ has been tested on latest devices such as Samsung Galaxy S3/S4,Nexus 5/7,LG 2 and Sony Xperia Z.
Please contact us if your device is not supported.
Thanks Артем Плохов for Russian translation.
Copyright© 2018 Yahoo Updates