At Nest, we make products that are beautiful, thoughtful and easy to use. The Nest app is no exception.
Control your Nest Learning Thermostat, arm and disarm your Nest Secure alarm system, see your home with Nest Cam, and know if Nest Protect goes off – all in one place. And get notifications on your Android phone, tablet or Android Wear watch.
Nest uses sensors, algorithms and the location of your phone to do the right thing automatically, turning off the heat and turning on the camera when you leave. Forgot to set the alarm? Nest notices and will send you a Remind Me alert. And everyone at home can get notifications and control the Nest products they need with their own Nest Account – no more sharing passwords.
Nest Learning Thermostat and Nest Thermostat E
Thermostats that program themselves to help you save energy.
– Change the temperature from the subway or the sofa using your phone or Android Wear watch.
– See how much energy you used and why.
– View and edit your schedule or boost your domestic hot water.
– Get extreme temperature alerts before your home gets too cold.
– Earn Leafs when you choose a temperature that saves you energy.
Nest Secure alarm system
– Arm and disarm your home remotely from the app.
– Know who is coming and going with Family Account integration and event history.
– Receive a Remind Me alert if you left home and forgot to set the alarm.
– Invite guests from the app, sending them an email invitation with unique passcodes with set visiting hours.
– Receive a security alert on your phone telling you what triggered the alarm- either a door or window opened or someone entered a room.
The smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that thinks, speaks and alerts your phone.
– Get an alert if Nest Protect senses smoke or carbon monoxide (CO).(Requires Wi-Fi and working internet connection)
– Silence an alarm from your phone with App Silence. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
– See the status of your batteries, sensors and Wi-Fi connection.
– Run a Safety Checkup to test all your alarms at once. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
– Get “What To Do” instructions during a smoke or CO event.
– See your Safety History so you know when alerts happened and why.
Nest Cam IQ indoor and outdoor, Nest Cam Indoor, Nest Cam Outdoor, and Dropcam
The security cameras that let you see your home on your phone, inside and out.
– Get alerts when there’s activity, and talk back to get someone’s attention.
– See what you missed with snapshots of the last three hours.
– Check in 24/7 with crisp 1080p HD (Nest Cam and Dropcam Pro only).
– Get person alerts (or familiar / unfamiliar face alerts with Nest Cam IQ) and up to 30 days of video history when you subscribe to Nest Aware. (Subscription service sold separately.)
Know who’s knocking.
– Never miss a moment with 24/7 video streaming.
– Designed to show you everything at your doorstep – people head to toe or packages on the ground.
– Get notified about a visitor even if they don’t ring the bell.
– HD Talk and Listen enables you to naturally talk with someone at your door, while reducing ambient noise.
– When you can’t answer the door, quick responses let you reply to visitors with prerecorded audio messages.
Nest x Yale Lock
The lock for a more secure Nest home.
– Use Family Accounts so everyone can unlock the door with the Nest app.
– Give people a passcode, instead of a key.
– When someone locks or unlocks the door, the Nest app can send an alert.
– With Home/Away Assist and Auto- Lock, your door can lock itself when you leave.
Some features require a working internet connection, Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth.
Added support for up to three homes in your Nest account. You can add your business, vacation home or other building to your Nest Account. To add a new home tap the plus icon in the top right of the account screen.
Copyright© 2018 Yahoo Updates