A highly accurate native Sega Master System and Sega Game Gear emulator. This is my first Android app and the culmination of a project to port my C-based emulator from the PC platform. The feature set includes:
* No more ads – to comply with GDPR I removed them.
* Android TV support.
* Android 4.4 to 8.0 support.
* Physical controller support, for menus as well as in-game emulation.
* Keyboard support.
* European/US or Japanese console selection.
* Default ROM directory support.
* ZIP file support.
* Near perfect Master System and Game Gear emulation, at excellent speed.
* Saving and loading of emulation state from any point.
* Save state import/export and management.
* Auto-handling of SRAM saves, for ROMs that use it (like Phantasy Star).
* Auto-rotation, as well as lockable screen orientation.
* Adjustable touchscreen button size, as well as dynamic button labelling depending on console type.
* Ability to optionally disable touch overlay if using controller.
* DPI-independent button size.
* File browser which can load ROMs off internal or external storage, in ‘.sms’ or ‘.gg’ format, and also with ZIP files.
* Widescreen (default) and 4:3 (optional) in horizontal mode.
* Support development of Mega Drive/Genesis support for a small fee.
Please note that ROMs must be legally obtained by the end-user. Please don’t ask me where to get them, although constructive feedback on the emulator itself is welcome, including feature requests. I am a lone programmer and am not affiliated with Sega in any way. I hope you enjoy what I’ve created with MasterEmu!
* Removed adverts and associated infrastructure completely as it was the simplest method for a lone developer such as myself to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Thank you to those who have contributed in the past, it is much appreciated!
* Corrected wording of save state import dialogue box.
* Corrected off-by-one error in month digit of filename for save state files and exported ZIP files.
Copyright© 2018 Yahoo Updates