Score your point or push away a pawn!
MAJOR PUSH is a new chessboard game where you play your pawns in a 6×6 playing field.
There isn’t anything similar in the stores now so don’t lose this incredible opportunity!
These are the rules:
– Every player places a pawn at turn.
– The first 2 pawns of every player are free and don’t follow any rule, after these you can place only near another pawn (of yours or not).
– When you place a pawn, you can score a point only if you have the MAJORity in the spaces near it.
This MAJORity is intended between you and your opponent and, at the same time, between you and the sum of the empty spaces. At least one opponent’s pawn must be present, but the presence of an empty space is not required.
Every time there is a tie in this phase you win it.
– Otherwise you must PUSH, only for 1 space, one pawn around you radially, like a magnetic pulse, if you can.
You can’t PUSH if the destination’s space is occupied or it is outside the limit of the chessboard. You can never eliminate a pawn.
– Who reaches 5 points first or who scored more points at the completion of the playing field, wins the game. If, at the end of the game, you have the same amount of points than the opponent, it is a draw.
Easy to learn, quick to play, hard to master!
Lots of features:
– customization of the pawns
– multilingual + Latin translation!
– compatible from android 4.1
– Touch feedback and sound effects (can be switched off)
And there are 3 different ways to enjoy it:
– local game 1vs1 on the same device
– very difficult 1vsCPU mode
– worldwide online game 1vs1 (Beta)
What are you waiting for?
– Bug fixed notification
– Bug fixed online if the same piece is present
– Add statistics
Copyright© 2018 Yahoo Updates