All information you need from Naver Dictionary & Translate can be found here!
There are dictionaries in 33 languages and encyclopedias of 2.72 million headwords!
– Korean<->English translate
– Korean<->Japanese translate
– Korean<->Chinese translate
– English<->Spanish translate
– English<->Portuguese translate
– English<->Thai translate
– English<->Indonesia translate
– English<->Chinese translate
– English<->German translate
– English<->Russian translate
– English<->Vietnamese translate
– English<->Hindi translate
*Interpreter for Korean<->Japanese
*Web translate for Korean<->Japanese/English/Chinese(simplified, traditional)
– Encyclopedia of Knowledge: Encyclopedia
– Korean Dictionary
– English Dictionary: English-Korean Dictionary, Korean-English Dictionary
– Japanese Dictionary: Japanese-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Japanese Dictionary, Japanese Chinese Character Dictionary
– Chinese Dictionary: Chinese-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Chinese Dictionary
– Chinese Character Dictionary
– Dutch Dictionary: Dutch-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Dutch Dictionary
– German Dictionary: German-Korean Dictionary, Korean-German Dictionary
– Latin Dictionary: Latin-Korean Dictionary
– Russian Dictionary: Russian-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Russian Dictionary
– Romanian Dictionary: Romanian-Korean Dictionary
– Mongolian Dictionary: Mongolian-Korean Dictionary
– Nepali Dictionary: Nepali-Korean Dictionary
– Vietnamese Dictionary: Vietnamese-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Vietnamese Dictionary
– Swahili Dictionary: Swahili-Korean Dictionary
– Swedish Dictionary: Swedish-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Swedish Dictionary
– Spanish Dictionary: Spanish-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Spanish Dictionary
– Arabic Dictionary: Korean- Arabic Dictionary
– Albanian Dictionary: Albanian-Korean Dictionary
– Uzbek Dictionary: Uzbek-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Uzbek Dictionary
– Ukrainian Dictionary: Ukrainian-Korean Dictionary
– Italian Dictionary: Italian-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Italian Dictionary
– Indonesian Dictionary: Indonesian-Korean Dictionary
– Georgian Dictionary: Georgian-Korean Dictionary
– Czech Dictionary: Czech-Korean Dictionary
– Cambodian Dictionary: Cambodian-Korean Dictionary
– Thai Dictionary: Thai-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Thai Dictionary
– Turkish Dictionary: Korean-Turkish Dictionary
– Persian Dictionary: Persian-Korean Dictionary
– Portuguese Dictionary: Portuguese-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Portuguese Dictionary
– Polish Dictionary: Polish-Korean Dictionary
– French Dictionary: French-Korean Dictionary, Korean-French Dictionary
– Hungarian Dictionary: Hungarian-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Hungarian Dictionary
– Hindi Dictionary: Hindi-Korean Dictionary, Korean-Hindi Dictionary
– Open Dictionary
:TalkTalk English, Wordbooks for English/Japanese/Chinese, Handwriting inputs for Chinese Character/Chinese/Japanese
■ Find difficult characters with Handwriting inputs.
Writing Chinese Character/Chinese/Japanese Characters is not a problem anymore. Handwriting input will help you find those hard-to-write characters automatically when you write some parts of them with your finger.
■ Wordbooks will help you learn English/Japanese/Chinese by hearing and writing them!
With NAVER Wordbook, you can study anytime efficiently. You can make quick progress in your language ability~!
■ My interpreters and translators that are available only through NAVER Dictionary app!
Speak with a Japanese friend by using the Japanese Voice translator and surf foreign websites easily with English/Japanese/Chinese(simplified, traditional) Site translates even if you don’t knowEnglish, Chinese or Japanese!
See NAVER Dictionary Official Blog ( http://blog.naver.com/dic_master ) for more information.
Please leave your inquiry with NAVER Dictionary Customer Center ( http://me2.do/x4VP0cWL ) in case a problem occurs while using the app.
– improve APP accessibility
– minor bug fixes
Copyright© 2018 Yahoo Updates