With DAB-Z you can enjoy listening to Digital Radio DAB/DAB+ on your Android head unit in your car. You just need a USB DAB/DAB+ adapter, which you plug into your device.
The app also works with mobile phones and tablets that have “USB host” capabilities. Connect the DAB/DAB+ receiver via a USB-OTG adapter to it and start the app.
*** The app does NOT SUPPORT SDR USB adapters ***
Please use an antenna for the DAB/DAB+ adapter that is suitable for receiving DAB/DAB+ signals.
After you initially have scanned for stations you can:
* Easily select station from the list, even using your steering wheel buttons in the car
* Receive text messages (“Dynamic Label Segment”) containing the current title and artist, if supplied by the station via broadcast
* Receive pictures (“SlideShow”) containing artwork and station logo. SlideShow Categorization (“catSLS”) is not yet supported.
* View details about the station (e.g. ensemble name, service id, etc.)
* Built-in station logos
* Add your own station logos
* wide range of settings for layout and behavior of the app
… and a lot more …
Support on XDA forum: https://forum.xda-developers.com/android-auto/android-head-units/dab-app-realzoulous-modded-version-com-t3609608
Improved stability when started from FCC car launcher
Copyright© 2018 Yahoo Updates