Prepare to go bananas with this popular card game – CRAZY EIGHTS!
You’ve seen variations on this game in other playing card diversions, such as: UNO, Last One, and Rummy. While the concept of CRAZY8s has assumed many other names one thing is certain – THIS VERSION is as fresh as they come!
– Play crazy eights online or offline – Internet is not required!
– No squinting! Graphics of cards and game table are large and clear.
– Simple rules – suitable for kids and family-friendly.
– Multiple game variations – Crazy Jacks and Crazy Aces!
– Two player or four player games (vs. computer).
– See how you rank in the list of crazies on the Leaderboard.
– Go bonkers with the Achievements based on number of victories.
– Scoring is set. No number crunching required.
– Compatible with Android phones and tablets.
HOW TO PLAY CRAZY EIGHTS
– Choose from two or four players (CPU play).
– Each player is dealt 8 cards.
– The remaining cards are placed face down on the gaming table. This is the “stockpile.”
– One card is revealed face-up and game play begins!
– Shed your cards, matching the rank or suit of the revealed card…
– …if you CANNOT discard a card during your turn, then draw a card from the stockpile.
YOUR GOAL IN CRAZY EIGHTS
Shed your cards as quickly as possible by matching the rank or suit with the top card on the discard pile. The player who sheds all their cards first, WINS.
AND HERE’S THE FUN PART:
When a player plays an EIGHT, he must decide the suit for the next turn. Subsequent players must follow the named suit or play an eight.
CRAZY8s is a FAST MOVING, HEART-IN-YOUR-THROAT game you will want to play again and again – all the way to the Looney Bin!
CRAZY EIGHTS is family-friendly. Great for kids! Instructions are simple enough for enjoyable play upon the very first game!
CRAZY EIGHTS offers MULTIPLE VARIATIONS.
CRAZY JACKS: Instead of eights, choose to make Jacks wild.
CRAZY ACES: Swap out eights for Aces for more crazy fun.
HOW TO SCORE?
Points are totaled at the end of the game. CRAZY EIGHTS app automatically calculates the final score based on the remaining cards in your opponent(s) hands.
Cards are worth as follows:
– CRAZY EIGHT = 50 points
– FACE CARD = 10 points
– SPOT CARD = points equal to face value
Your final game score is added to the previous scores on the Leaderboard.
WHERE DOES CRAZY EIGHTS COME FROM?
The name “Crazy Eights” charts back to the 1940s. The term was coined in the military, designating mentally unstable soldiers. Today, you don’t have to have a screw loose in order to enjoy the CRAZY EIGHTS game!
Fixed bug that causes crashes on some devices.
Copyright© 2018 Yahoo Updates