ConnectBot is a powerful open-source Secure Shell (SSH) client. It can manage simultaneous SSH sessions, create secure tunnels, and copy/paste between other applications.
This client allows you to connect to Secure Shell servers that typically run on UNIX-based servers.
• Fixed scrolling behavior in new update.
• Major Material Design overhaul of UI.
• Improved cut-and-paste interface.
• Tabs are now used on large screens.
• Keyboard shortcuts and EULA in help menu.
• Terminal mouse support including mouse wheel.
• Full IPv6 host support.
• No more intro wizard on first start.
• No more outdated physical or virtual keyboard instructions.
A world of learning and fun, made just for kidsWe created YouTube Kids to make it safer and simpler for kids to explore the world through online video – from their favorite shows and music to learning how to build a model volcano (or make slime ;-), and everything in between. There’s also a whole suite of parental...
Copyright© 2018 Yahoo Updates