This app is an alternative (and more) to the official apps. Of course I do not have the same resources (I have a 6D) as these global players. Therefore not all cameras can be compatible. Try it yourself if yours is. Feel happy and enjoy if it is working. Don’t be angry if it’s not!
And please don’t use ratings to contact me. I have email 😉
Connect your DSLR with your phone via usb or wifi. Connect your Chromecast as well to share the pictures your are shooting directly to other people.
This app is the reason why gps&wifi suddenly makes sense for your DSLR.
– Connect via wifi or usb
– View all pictures on the camera in a nice grid.
– Quick loading of jpg and raw files (CR2 and NEF).
– Directly share pictures from camera to other apps (like Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook)
– Download complete files from camera
– Use Partymode to shoot pictures and show them immediately (tethered shooting)
– Cast pictures to your Chromecast
– Remote capture
– Video capture
– See Serial no. and Shutter Counter
– Connect your camera to the hotspot of your phone if no wifi is available
(Hint: use the same ssid/pwd-combination for your hotspot and you don’t
need to reconfigure your camera and chromecast when using the hotspot)
– set up your own photobooth by using your phone as screen or cast to a bigger screen
– see protected files
– Bulb Capture
– Focus Bracketing
Features of paid version:
– no ads
– show Exif data (including gps-data)
– bulk download
– filter current view (raw, jpeg, videos, protected files)
– Liveview with Camera Control
– Photobooth with Liveview
– Partymode/Burstmode (shoot & show)
Currently compatible cameras
(Important: your mobile device must support usb-host-mode to connect to your camera via usb)
(Important: You will have to uninstall the official app when using wifi. it is interfering the connection.)
D40, D60, D70, D700,D750 (wifi), D3000, D3100, D3200 (wifi using WU-1a), D3300 (wifi using WU-1a), Coolpix P600 (wifi), Coolpix P900 (wifi)
D3, D40X, D200, D300S, D600 (wifi using Wu-1b), D610 (wifi using Wu-1b), D800, D800E, D810, D5100, D5200 (wifi using WU-1a), D5300 (wifi), D5500 (wifi), D7000, D7100 (wifi using WU-1a), D7200 (wifi)
20D, 40D (wifi using WFT-E3A), REBEL XTi, REBEL XSi, M (usb), M2 (wifi), M3 (wifi), M10 (wifi)
1Ds Mark III (wifi using WFT-E2), 1D X (wifi using WFT-E6), 1D X Mark II (wifi using WFT-E8), 1D Mark IV (wifi using WFT-E2 II), 5D Mark II (wifi using WFT-E4 II), 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV (wifi), 5DS, 6D (wifi), 6D Mark II (wifi), EOS 7D, 7D Mark II (wifi using W-E1), 50D,
60D, 70D (wifi), 80D (wifi), REBEL SL1, REBEL T1i, REBEL T2i, REBEL T3i, REBEL T4i, T5i, T6i (wifi), T6s (wifi), T3, T5, T6 (wifi)
* switch to API level 27 (Android 8.1)
* fix: service was not correctly destroyed (notification stayed visible on android 8+)
Copyright© 2018 Yahoo Updates