Calm is the #1 app for mindfulness and meditation to bring more clarity, joy and peace to your daily life. Start your journey to a calmer mind with the app that’s trusted by millions and featured in the New York Times.
Calm is the perfect meditation app for beginners, but also includes hundreds of programs for intermediate and advanced meditators and gurus.
Guided meditation sessions are available in lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes so you can choose the perfect length to fit with your schedule. Topics include:
* Calming Anxiety
* Managing Stress
* Deep Sleep
* Focus and Concentration
* Body Scan
* Commuting to work or school
* Walking meditation
* Calm Kids
* And so much more….
* Daily Calm: a new 10-minute program added daily to help ease you into the day or unwind with before bed
* Sleep Stories: adult bedtime stories guaranteed to lull you to sleep
* 7 day and 21 programs for both beginner and advanced users
* Breathing exercises to relax
* Unguided timed meditation
* Open-ended meditation
* 25+ soothing nature sounds and scenes to use during meditation, yoga or to help you sleep
Track your progress with:
* Daily streaks
* Time spent meditating
Calm is loved by the press:
* “I’m generally wary of meditation apps because they sometimes weave in too much mystic talk for my taste. But Calm instead contains guidance like ‘Concentrate on your body’” – New York Times
* “In the frenetic, crazy, digital world we live in, sometimes it’s necessary to take a step back and smell the roses” – Mashable
* “Eliminating distraction…ended up helping me relax and realize that all the stuff I was stressing about wasn’t that big a deal” – Tech Republic
* “Found myself similarly refreshed afterwards” – TechCrunch
Calm is completely free to download and use, and there are no ads. Many of the programs and features are free forever.
Some content is only available through an optional paid subscription. If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
This is a big update with new features and another new Calm Masterclass.
Enjoy a redesigned navigation bar for easier browsing between Meditations, Sleep Stories, Calm Music and Calm Masterclass. You can now jump between different sections of the app with a single tap.
In our newest Calm Masterclass, world-renowned sociologist and sleep researcher Dr. Alex Pang dives into the science of rest and shares how you can avoid burnout.
Copyright© 2018 Yahoo Updates