Binaris 1001 is a logical binary puzzle game played on a square grid.
The goal of Binaris 1001 is to fill in the grid with the numbers 0 and 1 according to the following simple rules:
– there can be at most two 0s or 1s next to one another. (ex. 00 is OK, but 111 is not. 010 or 101 are just fine!)
– each row and column should contain an equal number of zeros and ones. (ex. if the grid is 6×6, then a row or column must contain no more than three 0s and three 1s)
– any two rows can’t be completely the same, similarly, two columns can’t be the same
Binaris 1001 contains 3712 puzzles in various sizes and different levels of game-play (easy, normal, hard and expert):
– 320 puzzles in size 4×4
– 670 puzzles in size 6×6
– 708 puzzles in size 8×8
– 694 puzzles in size 10×10
– 670 puzzles in size 12×12
– 650 puzzles in size 14×14
– each puzzle has only one correct solution and can be solved without guessing
– puzzle status is saved, so you can stop and continue whenever you want
– on-line leader-board integrated
We strive for accuracy and fairness. If you see something that can be improved, please contact us!
– Performance and stability improvements
We hope you enjoy playing Binaris 1001. We read all your reviews carefully to make the game even better for you. Please leave us some feedback why you love this game and what you would like to improve. We’re always making changes and improvements to Binaris 1001. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
Copyright© 2018 Yahoo Updates